- Two weekends of fun
- Concerts and Competitions
- various locations
Overview: The Aspen spring Jam consists of two weekends of events, music, and competitions. Each weekend offers one great free concert, an annual party and a ski or snowboard competition. Events like the KickAspen Big Air competition, Battle in the Bowls, Terrain Park boot Camp Core Party and the Fallen Friends Memorial.
Where: Downtown Aspen, Aspen Mountain Snowmass, Buttermilk and Aspen Highlands
Fees: Most events are free
Details: After you enjoy the beer garden at Aspen Spring Jam, you can wander around munching your kettle corn and have fun joining in all the activities. Visit the Aspen Art Museum, listen to the jamming rock sounds of the bands, and try to win one of the ski or snowboard competitions. There will never be a lack of things to do!
Some examples of past events (to give you an idea of what’s in store for you when you arrive):
- Kicking off Spring Jam – this party in downtown Aspen kicked off the events for this two-week extravaganza.
- Fallen Friends Memorial Event – a full one-day event that gathered together teams of two to six to tackle the jumps. Proceeds went to a scholarship fund to honor “fallen friends.”
- KickAspen Big Air Invitational – at Aspen Mountain the best ski and snowboard athletes competed for prizes.
- Bud Light Hi-Fi Concert Series – a free outdoor concert featured some great musical talents.
- Schnee Tag –on Fanny Hill at Snowmass teams of 4 people made crafts to slide down the hill and soar over a pond at the bottom.
Many more events happen during these weeks of pure pleasure and excitement. Take some time out to go rock climbing, mountain biking, rafting and more. Aspen offers plenty of outdoor recreational fun for the whole family. The weather is ideal and the crowds are friendly. It’s an event not to miss.