- Most commonly in January
- Held at both Aspen and Snowmass ski resorts
- Entry fees vary
Overview: The Aspen Winter X Games have been held in Aspen since 2002 and will continue there until 2012. Aspen seems the perfect venue, with the clean mountain air, the rugged Rockies surrounding.
When: January 25th-28th, 2018
Where: Aspen and Snowmass ski resorts
Fees: entry fees vary
Details: The games are held in January or February, but most commonly in January. The skiers and snowboarders who participate compete for bronze, silver or gold medals, as well as prize dollars.
A Place of Stars
Some of the star skiers and snowboarders that have participated in the Aspen Winter X Games:
- Shaun White – a popular American red-haired snowboarder and skateboarder who has won many awards
- Danny Kass – an American snowboarder who won silver medals in the 2002 and 2006 Winter Olympics
- Sarah Burke – a Canadian freestyle skier who was 2001 Female Skier of the Year and 2007 Best Female Action Sports Athlete
- Tanner Hall – an American free skier who won Best North American Free Skier in 2006
Taking in the sights and feeling the excitement makes a getaway to Aspen Winter X Games a real adventure. As you enter the main entrance, you’ll find an Interactive Village where there are plenty of activities for fans of any age. You’ll find climbing walls, giveaways, autograph signings and much more. If you want some real interaction, go to the Snowskate Park, a thrilling layout that allows you to show off your personal skills in the snow. Enjoy the live music playing throughout your time at Aspen Winter X Games. There’s much to experience day and night.